Friday, November 14, 2008

I Hate Stupid People

I hate stupid people. I dislike them almost as much as I like breathing.

I hate the way they blankly stare at me when I've finished a sentence, almost suggesting that it will and should take 3 to 4 minutes to process what I've just said. Seriously, your brain is not an egg boiling in a kettle somewhere, it's supposed to be the high powered processing tool that conquered nature and put us into space. Please don't let your forefathers down by letting slip the basic tenants of language and interpretation.

When I've finished speaking to you, please don't look at me as if I am rambling away in Japanese. I am not from Osaka. I don't harvest rice in the pouring rain whilst sporting a straw hat. All I'm trying to do is convey to you in the most simple terms what I'm trying to say.

When you give me that blank stare that says "I have the mental capacity of a bobble head doll" it makes me want to write on your face with a blowtorch. It makes be want to open the top of your head and shit in it - just for the charity. After all, that would be an improvement right?

I don't like it when you say stupid things. Making the broad and sweeping statement that America is a racist country the day after their first black President is elected is retarded.

As people I'm sure you're very useful and you have your place in society but that doesn't mean you are qualified to voice your opinions. I don't care if you went to university, I don't care if you have a Doctorate in Microbiology. If you opened a third cellphone contract in order to replace the phones stolen from the last (and currently running) two then there is no other way of looking at it. You need smart people to make decisions for you.

Please deliver yourself to the nearest doctor to have yourself sterilised immeditately, lest you procreate and populate the world with your numbskulled and half witted offspring.

Thank you.

No comments: