Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Twitter Me?!

I joined twitter a little while back and I kind of left it at that. Not knowing how to make my slave and not knowing anyone on it kind of does that to you.

Anywho, I've finally found some bloggy people so I've decided to take this social networking thing to a whole other level.

If you want to 'add' me (is that what they call it on Twitter?) my name is thomas198729.

So um , go do it and let's invade each others personal lives minute by minute as opposed to blog by blog.

Smooch

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm following your updates! :)

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Ive never tried twitter - maybe i should.

ExMi said...

seems we're already following each other.

Carlinn said...

Oh no, not more things to get addicted to.... blogger, facebook youtube etc :P lol, maybe i should add another one to my list!

Thomas said...

Sleepy: Oh..I know...

Brazen: Yes yes you should. It's good, go do it.

Expensive: Hairband army, that's all I'll say abou that.

Superficial: Please see response number 2:)

Bella@That damn expat said...

Hell no.

*I* don't want to know what I'm doing every minute of every day. Why do you think I drink?

Thomas said...

Bella: I totally understand. I would agree with you but DO YOU KNOW HOW BORED I AM AT WORK?

Bella@That damn expat said...

Ahahah

As it happens I do. February here is the month when there are no classes, only exams.
I'm bored our of my mind. But unleashing my boredom, minute by minute, on unsuspecting bloggers sounds like cruel and unusual punishment.

Thomas said...

Bella: You're right. I'm sorry. Are you happy now? Sob

po said...

I followed you. You have a nwe stalker.

AngelConradie said...

i can't twitter...
so i'm going to pretend that you are yet another person I can't follow!