Friday, January 9, 2009

Woe, I have it

I just wrote an enormous post for you guys. Explaining how I'm turning over a new leaf and how I'm going to be blogging more and everything. It was awesome, so awesome.

It was more awesome than a drunk monkey.

Then my computer deleted it.

I'm so bummed right now.

Please don't give up on me. I'll be posting every weekday from now on, and they will be cool posts full of witty anecdotes and hilarious stories about my life, I'm just a little sad right now. Especially because I complied an informative list of 9 things that make me happy.

They were:

1) Peanut Butter and Chocolate
2) Gym
3) Music
4) Wes Anderson
5) Self depreciating, sarcastic British humour
6) Satirical animated series
7) Planning things
8) Being organised
9) I can't remember....

When I do remember I'll rewrite and publish it. For now please accepet my humblest apologies, the little attention I recieved last year ( thanks Expat!) was underserved. I promise to work harder at earning collective, Bloggy love.

I'm off to wallow in a pool of self pity. When I pull myself out of it and dry myself off I will creat a post of sheer wit and excelence.

I hope you all had a frikken awesome christmas new year. Mine was very hot and fun. I got an X Box!

No comments: